Can I sponsor more than one child?
Yes, absolutely. You can Sponser through bulk sponsorship.
Will the child come to know that I am sponsoring her/him ?
Your choice. The child knows that she/he is a sponsored child. Only if you opt, the child comes to know the name of the sponsor when they receive Letters/ Greetings from you routed through SAC. As a matter of policy we do not share the address of the sponsor and contact number ensuring your complete privacy.
What do I get after sponsorship ?
- You will receive at least one score card giving details of the child’s academic progress during each academic year (June to March). In most cases we will be able to report the child’s academic progress two times in an academic year
- We publish a half yearly newsletter giving details of all activities we worked on along with statement of accounts.
- We will send you an audited copy of statement of accounts once a year.
- We will promptly attend to all your queries along with direct access to the program director to address any issues.
- You can meet your child via Skype or have a phone call once a year.
You can meet the child in person by special arrangement with SAC if you are visiting the city where the child lives.
Am I the only sponsor of my child?Yes. You will be the only sponsor for your child.
How do I Contribute?You can Contribute online by clicking on the Donate button or PAyment by Cheque or DD.
Draw the cheque or DD in favor of "Youth For Seva Vidya Chetana - Deposit". And MAil to below address.
Youth for Seva
#75/76,4th cross, 2nd main
Soudhamani Layout, Konankunte
Bangalore - 560062
Can I contribute by credit card or Bank account ?Your contribution can be monthly or annual. Your can pay through our secure internet portal via a credit card or from your authorized bank account. We strongly encourage you to provide a monthly deduction authorization from your bank or credit card account which ensures a sustainable and continuous education program for your child.