The way it works:
• What you give: Support a child’s higher education by paying the tution fee or hostel fees or misc expenses like bus pass , books etc.
• Alternatively you can pay an amount towards higher education corpus
• Children from Sponsor a child program who scored about 80% are enrolled into this program.
• Children from Rural and Tribal areas are also enrolled into the program
• Fees are paid in 2 installments against the bills
• Career guidance, Student counselling and Life skills Training also included.
• Visit the homes of the students
• Tracking progress and reporting to donors every 6 months
• Meeting parents
• What you get:
• Web based interface through which you would be able to view child details and manage your payments
• Score card details of sponsored child and greeting cards from sponsored child
• Opportunity to meet your sponsored child
• 80(G) receipt for tax benefit
- Reduce burden on parents for sponsorships
- Deserving students to be able to take up the course they like and not hinder their dream because of fees
- Responsible citizens
Growth plan of VC plus Students