Youth for Seva is a registered NGO and is one of the most trusted charitable
organisations in India. It focusses its efforts in the areas of education, health,
environment, and livelihood. Vidya Chetana is one of its education initiatives.
- Youth for Seva is registered under Indian Trusts Act 1882.
- All donations of ₹500 and above towards the programs of Youth for Seva are
eligible for tax exemption under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act of India.
- Youth for Seva is also eligible to receive foreign donations as per the FCRA Act.
- Upholding transparency across all the programs, Youth for Seva publishes its
annual report at the end of every financial year for all its stakeholders.
- The Trust Deed and Tax Exemption documents can be made available on request.